Hoya hoya: Looking at life anew

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Three more sleeps!

The countdown is on! Three more sleeps until the marathon. We had our last workout yesterday - 4 x 400s - nice and easy. Felt light going around the track, and ready to go. Everyone seems a little nervous and excited. I definitely have butterflies in my stomach! As I'm not an elite runner, I don't feel any pressure, so I'm really looking forward to it.

It feels good to be running again after a little break. I just have to keep healthy from now 'til Sunday. I've been watching the Hokkaido marathon - thanks, Koji! - for inspiration, and reading Runner's World magazine. Can't wait to toe that start line!

Thanks to everyone who has been supporting me, taking an interest in the training, and donating to Right to Play! You have helped me raise over $500!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home