Hoya hoya: Looking at life anew

Monday, September 26, 2005

Slowly easing back into life again...good thing life on the island is really relaxed and laidback. I've had a couple of "oh-my-god-what-am-I-doing-back-here" days, but then I'll get a phone call from one of my friends and it reminds me how important it is to reconnect. It's weird sometimes being home - I'm confronted with my past everywhere I turn - but it's also good to remind myself where I came from. I do wonder though if I would be able to settle here...or anywhere! I admit, I hadn't been in the country more than a few days before looking up flights on the Net and planning trips! Sometimes I wonder about all this travelling - am I searching for something, or am I running away?

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe neither - maybe you are just born to travel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home