Hoya hoya: Looking at life anew

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's not you, it's me

Just thought I'd clear things up about my last post - I don't hate dentists. One of my best friends is a dentist and I admire her for all that she does and I know she gives each and every one of her patients all her care and attention. I don't even hate my dentist. After all, he has been nothing but patient with me. Dentists work long and hard to get where they are and then work even harder and longer, and are seldom appreciated.

So...my sincere apologies. Didn't mean to perpetuate a stereotype. After all, sometimes visits can even be pleasant. My favourite part is the end ;)

Brush up, floss and see your dentist regularly, so you don't have to face the drill and then write whiny blog entries like yours truly. Do you think a dentist can extract my foot from my mouth?

1 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an anti-dentite!!!

Ed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home